DAVE SCOTT TRI SUIT
- Mesh panels along the spine and lower back to let heat dissipate.
- The latest Italian fabrics delivering a soft feel but true sweat wicking.
- Coldblack® technology utilised to manage temperature.
- Long front zip for comfort and cooling on the run.
- All fabrics are heat reflective for added cooling.
- Improved aerodynamic
One of the most popular ranges we ever released was the massively successful line of DS Racewear, which helped secure HUUB as the 220 Triathlon ‘Tri Suit Brand of the Year’ for two consecutive years.
Now, for the succeeding line, we have resigned and improved the entire collection taking all the feedback 6x IRONMAN™ Triathlon World Champion Dave Scott could throw at us. Improved aerodynamics reflects his passion for speed while maintaining the comfort and breathability that initially got DS products their next-level reputation.
DS products are constructed from the latest Italian fabrics offering a soft feel, but maximal sweat wicking properties. Mesh panels on the upper body, along the spine and lower back let heat dissipate, and the Coldblack® technology is utilised to manage your temperature. All fabrics are heat reflective for added cooling.
The products benefit from HUUB’s latest aerodynamic research, and tweaks have been made to improve the overall performance of the range including rear aero pockets and seam-free arm and leg openings to help increase aerodynamics.
- Synthetic 6mm chamois designed for comfort.
- The chamois has been rotated slightly forward to match garment design with modern-day bike fit methods.
- The suit and chamois are designed for the open hip position when on a triathlon bike, which is proven to deliver better performance and comfort.
Coldblack® technology guarantees a minimum UPF 30 protection when applied to any textile in any colour without affecting the look or feel of the product. Please note the extra breathable and cooling mesh area will allow UV to pass through, so we recommend wearing sun cream in hot races.
Material : Haupteil 71% Polyamid, 29% Elastane